Metcalf Art Harem Pants “A brief history of love”
Metcalf Art Harem Pants By Buddha Pants®
Our first ever art pants. Custom designed just for you.
- They are one of a kind. Only 220 made.
- Once they are sold out they are gone!
- Designed by: Jack Metcalf JackMetcalf.com
- All pants pack into their left pocket
- 100% Cotton + Unisex
- Available in 5 Adult sizes
- Multifunctional with two pockets!
- Drawstring + Elastic
Each pant comes with a sticker + a postcard + a beige cotton satchel! Buddha Pants are your travel ready companion, wearable with anything from sandals to heels or even barefoot. Great wrinkly or pressed, you can leave them hanging around your ankles or hike them up under your knees for a different look.How or where to use them?
- Take them traveling or camping and just tie them to your backpack! They take up no space!
- Yoga class!
- Take them to the beach and tie them to your beach bag, wear them after you swim or use them as a beach blanket or even a pillow!
- Throw them in your car or hang them from your bike and always have a pair or comfy pants nearby.
- Swing them over your shoulder and take them as a cushion to your yoga class!
- Music festival or afternoon on the boat!
- Have you used them in a different way? We are excited to hear! Send us message: Hello@buddhapants.com
Sizes may vary depending on where you wear them on your waist. All sizes & styles are unisex!
XX-Small (Suggested height 5’- 5’3”)
Waist 26”-29” Women’s 0-3
X-Small (Suggested height 5’3”- 5’7”)
Waist: 28”-31" Women’s: 3-5
Small (Suggested height 5’5 - 5’9”)
Waist: 30”-33” Women’s: 6-8
Medium (Suggested height 5’9 - 6’)
Waist: 32”-35” Women’s: 9-11
Large (Suggested height 6’ +)
Waist: 35”-38” Women’s 11-14
✓ Over 57,000+ Happy customers!
✓ 30 Day money back guarantee
✓ Tracking number for every order
✓ We make the most comfortable pants you’ll ever own.
✓ Real people on our support team
+ Encrypted SSL security for 100% protection 🔒
I am literally living in these pants at the moment I bought 3 different kinds and I absolutely love them
I absolutely love this pant. It is super comfortable and the print is awesome. I normally take an extra small in Buddha pants, but this style seems to be a little more snug in the waist so a small fit perfectly. I would definitely suggest sizing up one size in this particular style.
I learned about Buddha Pants through a friend and decided to get a pair to try for myself. The fit is amazing, and so comfortable. They've been great for everything from lounging around the house to going around town, I'll definitely be wearing these all summer. Can't wait to order another pair. I have received many compliments and questions about the Metcalf Art style.
I’ve been a fan of BP since inception and I love all their pants. I think I have every patten and color. But this is my first review because these pants are so comfy and my favorite for sure. They flow the right way and the size Small is actually a nice size small. Fits right on and I looove the black ruffled at the end of the legs.. Love them! Please make more of these.
I’ve been a fan of BP since inception and I love all their pants. I think I have every patten and color. But this is my first review because these pants are so comfy and my favorite for sure. They flow the right way and the size Small is actually a nice size small. Fits right on and I looove the black ruffled at the end of the legs.. Love them! Please make more of these