Pink Elephant Jumper By Buddha Pants®
Amazing NEW Pink Elephant Jumpsuit By Buddha Pants®
- Savannah jumpers are available in 21+ patterns + 7 Solids!
- All jumpers pack up into their left pocket
- Lightweight + 100% cotton!
- Available in 5 Adult sizes
- Multifunctional with two pockets!
- Drawstring + Elastic
- Adjustable tie around the neck
Each Jumper comes with a beige cotton satchel! This Buddha Jumper is your travel ready companion, wearable with anything from sandals to heels or even barefoot. Great wrinkly or pressed, you can leave them hanging around your ankles or hike them up under your knees for a different look.How or where to use them?
- Take them traveling or camping and just tie them to your backpack! They take up no space!
- Yoga class!
- Take them to the beach and tie them to your beach bag, wear them after you swim or use them as a beach blanket or even a pillow!
- Throw them in your car or hang them from your bike and always have a pair or comfy pants nearby.
- Swing them over your shoulder and take them as a cushion to your yoga class!
- Music festival or afternoon on the boat!
- Have you used them in a different way? We are excited to hear! Send us message: Hello@buddhapants.com
XX-Small (Suggested height 5’- 5’3”)
Waist 26”-29” Women’s 0-3
X-Small (Suggested height 5’3”- 5’7”)
Waist: 28”-31" Women’s: 3-5
Small (Suggested height 5’5 - 5’9”)
Waist: 30”-33” Women’s: 6-8
Medium (Suggested height 5’9 - 6’)
Waist: 32”-35” Women’s: 9-11
Large (Suggested height 6’ +)
Waist: 35”-38” Women’s 11-14
✓ Over 63,000+ Happy customers!
✓ 30 Day money back guarantee
✓ Tracking number for every order
✓ We make the most comfortable pants you’ll ever own.
✓ Real people on our support team
+ Encrypted SSL security for 100% protection 🔒
I ordered this for my daughter and she is in LOVE!! Wants to order more after one wear! You won’t regret it!
Love the fit and comfortable material! Will buy again!
These are amazing for my recent postpartum body. It’s comfortable and soft and I am surprised such a bold pattern was flattering on my small frame. I didn’t give five stars only because the top doesn’t cover the boobs enough if you want to go without a bra- but it does look very cute with a bralette or sports bra underneath. I’m 5’5”, larger B/small C cup, short torso, with an athletic build (also have a bubble butt) and the small works great on my frame.
So comfortable, I’m coming back for another one — this time a solid print!
This is my first romper. I love the pattern & how comfortable it is, but seriously ladies...how do you wear this if your girls are on the bigger side? I tried my new romper on & there is no way I can walk outside my house! It barely covers more than a ***** would in front & the side boobage! Thinking a bralette would help. Looking for any ideas or advice from anyone in the same predicament. Also purchased the jean Buddha pants & love love them! I like the shorter length & the extra pockets!