Jean Harem Pants By Buddha Pants®
Jean Buddha Pants®! Please keep in mind these pants run 1/2- 1 size smaller than our normal pants. These run 3-4 inches shorter than all of our other pants.
- limited made Cargo + Inseam pockets!
- All pack up into their left pocket
- Lightweight + 100% organic cotton!
- Available in 5 Adult sizes
- Multifunctional with three pockets!
- Drawstring + Elastic
- Premium denim
Each pant comes with a sticker + a postcard + a beige cotton satchel! Buddha Pants are your travel ready companion, wearable with anything from sandals to heels or even barefoot. Great wrinkly or pressed, you can leave them hanging around your ankles or hike them up under your knees for a different look.How or where to use them?
- Take them traveling or camping and just tie them to your backpack! They take up no space!
- Yoga class!
- Take them to the beach and tie them to your beach bag, wear them after you swim or use them as a beach blanket or even a pillow!
- Throw them in your car or hang them from your bike and always have a pair or comfy pants nearby.
- Swing them over your shoulder and take them as a cushion to your yoga class!
- Music festival or afternoon on the boat!
- Have you used them in a different way? We are excited to hear! Send us message: Hello@buddhapants.com
Sizes may vary depending on where you wear them on your waist. All sizes & styles are unisex!
XX-Small (Suggested height 5’- 5’3”)
Waist 26”-29” Women’s 0-3
X-Small (Suggested height 5’3”- 5’7”)
Waist: 28”-31" Women’s: 3-5
Small (Suggested height 5’5 - 5’9”)
Waist: 30”-33” Women’s: 6-8
Medium (Suggested height 5’9 - 6’)
Waist: 32”-35” Women’s: 9-11
Large (Suggested height 6’ +)
Waist: 35”-38” Women’s 11-14
✓ Over 63,000+ Happy customers!
✓ 30 Day money back guarantee
✓ Tracking number for every order
✓ We make the most comfortable pants you’ll ever own.
✓ Real people on our support team
+ Encrypted SSL security for 100% protection 🔒
Love the material and color but the drape is much more voluminous and the legs slide up to the knee making it look remarkably different than the original. Still a good piece but fit could be improved.
this style is a different style than the savanna pant and is waaaayyy more poofy. I love the look. Other reviews said to size up in the pant. I find them very loose and could have gone with a size small instead.
These are great pants, but I rated 4 stars because they aren't my favorite from Buddha Pants. They're still great pants, this is just a matter of personal opinion. Take it with a grain of salt. Pros: extra pockets, more of a capris, lightweight, great material. Cons: they don't fit me as well as other lines of Buddha Pants, and have a big pouch for your tummy (which I don't really need). I wish I would have acted sooner and exchanged them with a pair of the bamboo pants. However, I think these will make great maternity pants for me in the future!
I love all my Buddha pants so much. I’ve wanted some for over a decade and I’m very happy to have them. I wish my family and the people in my life would stop making fun of me for wearing them though because it’s really discouraging. That has nothing to do with you guys, you guys make an awesome product that the people I love don’t like.
Easy, low-crotch pants that make you want to dance for real. Seems to be a good company, too. Thanks, Buddha Pants Team.
The whole process was easy and fast and then have cool *** pants....LOVE them