10 Inspirational Quotes to Brighten Your Day
Posted on August 08 2018
By: Kristen Marrs
Inspiration is everywhere. It's in nature, in the people you surround yourself with, in your spirituality, and everything between. What inspires you? We leave you with 10 inspirational quotes to brighten and strengthen your day.
1. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”- Buddha
2. “Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.”
3. "'Is the spring coming?' he said. 'What is it like?' 'It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine, and things pushing up and working under the earth.'" - Frances Hodgson Burnett
4. “When you start each day with a grateful heart, light illuminates from within.”
5. “You will never have this day again. Make it count.”
6. “Having a rough morning? Place your hand on your heart. Feel that? Its called purpose. You’re alive for a reason. Don’t give up.”
7. “When you do something beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle, and yet most of the audience still sleeps.” - John Lennon
8. “Waking up this morning, I smile. 24 brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment.” - Thich Nhat Hanh
9. “Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.”
10. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.”
Were you inspired? Go out and take on the day! Be inspired, be happy, and above all, be kind.