IN LOVE WITH LOVE
Posted on February 11 2020
Buddha Pants celebrates love in all its glorious colors, shapes, and sizes. Like Buddha Pants, there is room for all. Herein, what folks famous, and unknown, had to say on our favorite subject. Sometimes sweet and sometimes scandalous, Buddha pants invites us to love love!
- Mysterious love, uncertain treasure.
Hast thou more of pain or pleasure?
Endless torments dwell upon thee.
Yet who would live, and live without thee?
— Joseph Addison from “Rosamond”
- Could I love less, I should be happier now. — Unknown
- Love spends his all, and still hath store. — Philip James Bailey “Festus”
- The first sigh of love is the last of wisdom. — Antoine Bret
- In relationships, men are stupid and women are crazy.
— Changpa Rimpoche
- In her first passion woman loves her lover. In all others, all she loves is love. — Byron “Don Juan”
- Young girls we love for what they are. Young men for what they promise to be. — Unknown
- If I love you, what business is that of yours? — Unknown
- Love and desire are the spirit’s wings to great deeds. — Goethe
- The beginning and the end of love are both marked by embarrassment. — Unknown
- When the lover becomes the husband, the lover may be lost.
- Every lover is a soldier, for love is a warfare. — Ovid
- In the smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair. — Schiller
- You must make a lover angry, if you wish them love. — Syrus
- A kiss is a secret told to the mouth instead of the ear. — Cyrano de Bergerac
- Love is two minutes of squishy noises. — Unknown
- Love’s what’s left after the f-----g stops. — Johnny Rotten (Sex Pistols)