Delicious Chicken Recipe that requires Trust
Posted on February 08 2020
This is a very interesting chicken recipe in that it doesn’t specify quantities for any of the ingredients. This is where the trust comes in. YOU decide for yourself how much of each ingredient you FEEL is the correct amount! You can’t mess it up. It’s going to be delicious no matter what you do, so have fun and enjoy what you make of it.
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Recipe
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Whole grain mustard
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Yellow onion
- Rosemary sprigs
If you like a lot of sauce double the mustard, honey and olive oil!
- How to Make Honey Mustard Chicken Whisk together the mustards, honey and olive oil.
- Sauté enough onion and garlic over medium heat to cover the bottom of your baking dish. Sauté till slightly soften, then spread onto the bottom of the baking dish.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then lay over the onion layer.
- Pour mustard mixture over chicken, turning to coat evenly.
- Lay rosemary sprigs between chicken breasts, then cover baking dish with foil.
- Bake chicken at 350 for one hour, removing foil halfway through.
Serving Suggestion - Delicious over rice, or cous-cous, or other favorite grain.