Ten things that make you go “hmm!” Do you find yourself scratching your head at things, wondering, was this really meant to be this way? Ponder these.
- Does my dog only bring back the ball because he thinks I like throwing it?
- If poison is past its expiration date, is it more poisonous or less?
- Which letter is silent in the word “Scent.” The S or the C?
- Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?
- Why is the letter “w”, called double u? Shouldn’t it be called double v?
- Is oxygen actually killing you slowly, taking 75-100 years to do the job.
- Every time you clean something, you make something else dirty.
- The word “swims” upside-down is still “swims.”
- Intentionally trying to lose a round of “Rock / Paper / Scissors is just as hard as trying to win.
- Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?
And a bonus #11 — Why does a cyclist ride a bike, while a biker rides a cycle?
How many more can you come up with?