Ten things that make you go hmm!
Posted on May 27 2020
Ten things that make you go “hmm!” Do you find yourself scratching your head at things, wondering, was this really meant to be this way? Ponder these.
- Does my dog only bring back the ball because he thinks I like throwing it?
- If poison is past its expiration date, is it more poisonous or less?
- Which letter is silent in the word “Scent.” The S or the C?
- Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?
- Why is the letter “w”, called double u? Shouldn’t it be called double v?
- Is oxygen actually killing you slowly, taking 75-100 years to do the job.
- Every time you clean something, you make something else dirty.
- The word “swims” upside-down is still “swims.”
- Intentionally trying to lose a round of “Rock / Paper / Scissors is just as hard as trying to win.
- Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?
And a bonus #11 — Why does a cyclist ride a bike, while a biker rides a cycle?
How many more can you come up with?